- Grip Sizes:1-3
- Headsize:100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Unstrung Balance:4 pts HL / 33 cm
- Unstrung Weight:10.1 oz / 285 g
- Length:27 in / 68.58 cm
- Cross Section:22 FB
- String Pattern:16 x 19
- The Blade 100L packs the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racket flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racket a whirl. Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand.
- Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame Unknown=Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Blade 100L V7 Frame
BRTC wants you to take comfort in knowing that all items can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received