- Segmentation:All-Around Control
- Grip Sizes:1-3
- Headsize:100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Unstrung Balance:9 pts HL / 31.5 cm
- Unstrung Weight:9.9 oz / 280 g
- Length:27 in / 68.58 cm
- Cross Section:24.5 FB
- String Pattern:16 x 19
- Consumer Description:Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the groundbreaking franchise in a lighter frame. Weighing in at 9.9 oz (280 g) unstrung, Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed. FreeFlex and StableSmart combine to bend the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racket.
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability Unknown=Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
BRTC wants you to take comfort in knowing that all items can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received