- Segmentation:All-Around Control
- Grip Sizes:1-3
- Headsize:100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Unstrung Balance:4 pts HL / 33.1 cm
- Unstrung Weight:9.4 oz / 265 g
- Length:27 in / 68.58 cm
- Cross Section:24.5 FB
- String Pattern:16 x 19
- Consumer Description:Clash 100UL packs the groundbreaking flexibility and bending characteristics of the Wilson Clash franchise into the lightest frame of the line. At 9.4 oz (265 g) unstrung, this racket provides excellent maneuverability for easy, free-swinging accuracy. Proprietary carbon mapping throughout the hoop delivers superior ball pocketing for masterful control, while StableSmart helps maintain stability in this ultra-flexible racket. Fans of lightweight rackets that can't get enough of the unique Clash frame geometry and feel should look no further.
- Lightest adult racket in Clash series
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
BRTC wants you to take comfort in knowing that all items can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received