- Incredibly lightweight considering its huge head size, the Tour Slam Lite is all about improving power and consistency for recreational players. Its 113-square-inch head provides a large sweetspot, not only boosting power, but also adding several degrees of forgiveness on off-centered hits. Another source of added power comes from the Power Bridge, which provides longer mainstrings for greater rebound speed and energy.
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durability
- Power Bridge allows for longer mainstrings, optimizing rebound speed
- Stop Shock Sleeves reduce string vibrations at 3 & 9 for improved feel
- Oversize head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
- Includes Cover
Tour Slam Lite
BRTC wants you to take comfort in knowing that all items can be returned for a full refund within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received